Key Lymington number features
Look like a Lymington company with our Lymington 01590 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Lymington 01590 telephone numbers.
Lymington 01590 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01590 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Lymington number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Lymington is a port on the west bank of the Lymington River on the Solent, in the New Forest district of Hampshire, England. Lymington is to the east of the South East Dorset conurbation, and faces Yarmouth on the Isle of Wight which is connected to it by a car ferry. Lymington has a large tourist industry, based on proximity to the New Forest and the harbour. Lymington is a major yachting centre with three marinas. The earliest settlement in the Lymington area was around the Iron Age hill fort known today as Buckland Rings. There is a local market every Saturday in Lymington, which takes place in the main High Street.