Key Looe number features
Look like a Looe company with our Looe 01503 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Looe 01503 telephone numbers.
Looe 01503 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01503 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Looe number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Looe is a small coastal town, fishing port and civil parish in the former Caradon district of south-east Cornwall. Looe is situated around a small harbour and along the steep-sided valley of the River Looe which flows between East and West Looe to the sea beside a sandy beach. Looe is a fishing town, and several fish dealers operate from the docks of East Looe. Looe's main business today is, however, tourism. Looe is being regenerated, like many other ports, to serve as a small cargo port. On New Year's Eve, Looe has a surprisingly large celebration. People flock the streets in their hundreds, wearing fancy dress, and slowly move towards the seafront for a fireworks display.