Key Londonderry number features
Look like a Londonderry company with our Londonderry 028 7161 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Londonderry 028 7161 telephone numbers.
Londonderry 028 7161 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 028 7161 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Londonderry number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Londonderry or Derry is the second-biggest city in Northern Ireland and the fourth-biggest city on the island of Ireland. The old walled city lies on the west bank of the River Foyle, which is spanned by two road bridges and one footbridge. Londonderry is the only remaining completely intact walled city in Ireland and one of the finest examples of a walled city in Europe. Londonderry is characterised by its distinctively hilly topography. The economy of Londonderry was based significantly on the textile industry until relatively recently. In the last 15 years there has been a drive to increase inward investment in Londonderry, more recently concentrating on digital industries.