Key Llanidloes number features
Look like a Llanidloes company with our Llanidloes 01686 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Llanidloes 01686 telephone numbers.
Llanidloes 01686 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01686 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Llanidloes number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Llanidloes is a town along the A470 road and B4518 road in Powys, within the historic county boundaries of Montgomeryshire, Mid Wales. Llanidloes is the first town on the River Severn. Llanidloes is close to the large dam and reservoir Llyn Clywedog. There is a scenic mountain road connecting Machynlleth and Llanidloes. The Hafren Forest near Llanidloes is used for car rallies such as Rally GB and motorcycle Enduro events throughout the year. The area around Llanidloes was once important for the mining of lead and silver, and the town had a thriving flannel industry. There are also many notable timber framed buildings in Llanidloes.