Key Llandyssul number features
Look like a Llandyssul company with our Llandyssul 01559 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Llandyssul 01559 telephone numbers.
Llandyssul 01559 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01559 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Llandyssul number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Llandysul is a small town in the county of Ceredigion, Wales. The community of Pont Tyweli lies directly across the Teifi River in Carmarthenshire. Llandysul is in the valley of the River Teifi and is visited for its fishing and canoeing. Llandysul is best known as the home of Gwasg Gomer, one of the most prominent publishers of Welsh-interest and Welsh language books in Wales. The Welsh Harp Centre, Telynau Teifi is a community business, believed to be the only harp-making business in Wales. Llandysul has a post office, several banks, two chemists, and a range of other shops, a church, several chapels and a leisure centre with swimming pool.