Key Llandovery number features
Look like a Llandovery company with our Llandovery 01550 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Llandovery 01550 telephone numbers.
Llandovery 01550 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01550 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Llandovery number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Llandovery (Welsh: Llanymddyfri) is a market town in Carmarthenshire, Wales, lying on the River Tywi and the A40 road. Attractions in the town include the remains of Llandovery Castle. Also in Llandovery are a charity-run theatre (Llandovery Theatre), a heritage centre and Llandovery College. Llandovery lies immediately to the north of Brecon Beacons National Park and Fforest Fawr Geopark, an area whose geological heritage is celebrated. The small village of Myddfai is located within the National Park, four miles to the south east of Llandovery. Many visitors use Llandovery as a touring base for the western part of the Brecon Beacons National Park which lies immediately to the south of the town.