Key Llandeilo number features
Look like a Llandeilo company with our Llandeilo 01558 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Llandeilo 01558 telephone numbers.
Llandeilo 01558 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01558 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Llandeilo number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Llandeilo is a town in Carmarthenshire, Wales, situated at the crossing of the River Towy by the A483 on a 19th century stone bridge. The Llandeilo railway bridge, opened in 1852, is a rare survival of an early 'Town-type' lattice girder truss. Dinefwr Castle (anglicised as Dynevor) is a spectacular Welsh castle overlooking the River Tywi near Llandeilo. Dinefwr Castle lies on a ridge on the northern bank of the Tywi, with a steep drop of several hundred feet to the river. Llandeilo is named after one of the better-known Celtic saints of the 6th century, Saint Teilo.