Key Leominster number features
Look like a Leominster company with our Leominster 01568 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Leominster 01568 telephone numbers.
Leominster 01568 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01568 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Leominster number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Leominster is a market town in Herefordshire, England, located approximately 12 miles north of the city of Hereford and 11 miles south of Ludlow. Leominster is the largest of the five towns surrounding Hereford in the county, and is located at the confluence of the River Lugg and its tributary the River Kenwater. The Welsh name for Leominster, still used today on the Welsh side of the nearby border, is Llanllieni. Leominster is also the historical home of Ryeland sheep, a breed once famed for its "Lemster" wool, known as 'Lemster ore'. This wool was prized above all other English wool in trade with the continent of Europe in the Middle Ages.