Key Launceston number features
Look like a Launceston company with our Launceston 01566 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Launceston 01566 telephone numbers.
Launceston 01566 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01566 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Launceston number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Launceston is a town, ancient borough, and civil parish in east Cornwall, England, United Kingdom. Launceston is situated just over one mile west of the River Tamar which marks the border between Cornwall and Devon and is often referred to as the "gateway to Cornwall". The outskirts of Launceston have recently undergone rapid large business development, although the town centre has slowly become less and less commercial. Part of Launceston town wall is still in existence including the South Gate of two arches. The White Hart Hotel incorporates a Norman doorway possibly removed from the Castle. New Bridge (early 16th century) crosses the River Tamar: it is of granite. Two old bridges cross the River Kensey: one mediaeval and one built in 1580.