Key Larne number features
Look like a Larne company with our Larne 028 2831 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Larne 028 2831 telephone numbers.
Larne 028 2831 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 028 2831 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Larne number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Larne is a substantial seaport and industrial market town on the east coast of County Antrim, Northern Ireland. Larne has been used as a seaport for over 1,000 years, and is today a major passenger and freight roll-on roll-off port. Larne sits on the western side of a narrow inlet that links Larne Lough to the sea. On the eastern side of the inlet is a peninsula called Islandmagee. To the west of Larne is the ancient volcanic formation of Antrim Plateau, with its glaciated valleys scenically sweeping down to the sea to the north of Larne in what are known as the Glens of Antrim.