Key Kilmarnock number features
Look like a Kilmarnock company with our Kilmarnock 01563 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Kilmarnock 01563 telephone numbers.
Kilmarnock 01563 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01563 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Kilmarnock number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Kilmarnock is the second largest town in Ayrshire. The River Irvine runs through its eastern section, and the Kilmarnock Water passes through it, giving rise to the name 'Bank Street'. Kilmarnock is often shortened to 'Killie', especially when it is referenced in a footballing situation. Kilmarnock is the main town within East Ayrshire, and the East Ayrshire HQ is located on London Road in Kilmarnock, leading to the villages Crookedholm and Hurlford, which furthermore leads to Loudoun. Kilmarnock is the second largest town in Ayrshire, after only Ayr. The internationally-distributed whisky brand Johnnie Walker's is situated in Kilmarnock, where it has been situated since the 19th century. In recent years, Kilmarnock has boomed for musical acts and film locations.