Key Killearn number features
Look like a Killearn company with our Killearn 01360 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Killearn 01360 telephone numbers.
Killearn 01360 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01360 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Killearn number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Killearn is a small village of approximately 1700 people in the Stirling council area of Scotland. Killearn is located approximately 15 miles north of Glasgow, 7 miles east of Loch Lomond, and lies on the northwest flank of the Campsie Fells; most predominantly under the shadow of the volcanic plug of Dumgoyne. The Glengoyne whisky distillery, the Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park, the West Highland Way long-distance walking route and the Endrick Water are situated close to Killearn. The residential special school of Ballikinrain is also located in Killearn Parish, and caters for boys with special needs from throughout Scotland.