Key Keswick number features
Look like a Keswick company with our Keswick 01768 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Keswick 01768 telephone numbers.
Keswick 01768 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01768 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Keswick number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Keswick is a market town and civil parish within the Borough of Allerdale in Cumbria, England. Keswick is situated just north of Derwent Water, and a short distance from Bassenthwaite Lake, both in the Lake District National Park. On 11 January 2005, Keswick was granted Fairtrade Town status. Today, the majority of Keswick's businesses are tourism related, providing accommodation and facilities for the tens of thousands of people visiting the area each year. The Keswick Tourism Association publishes an annual guide to the area, including details of annually inspected and approved visitor accommodation. Keswick is also the site of the Cumberland Pencil Museum. This details the manufacturing history of pencils and shows how pencils have been used through the ages.