Key Kendal number features
Look like a Kendal company with our Kendal 01539 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Kendal 01539 telephone numbers.
Kendal 01539 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01539 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Kendal number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Kendal, anciently known as Kirkby in Kendal or Kirkby Kendal, is a market town and civil parish within the South Lakeland District of Cumbria, England. Kendal is 40 miles south of Carlisle, on the River Kent. Historically a part of Westmorland, Kendal today is known largely as a centre for tourism, as the home of Kendal mint cake, and as a producer of pipe tobacco and tobacco snuff. Kendals buildings, mostly constructed with the local grey limestone, have earned it the nickname the Auld Grey Town. Kendal stands on the River Kent, surrounded by low hills. Kendal is near (but not in) the Lake District National Park. When the National Park was formed in 1951 the boundary was deliberately shaped to exclude Kendal. Although a relatively small town, Kendal is an important commercial centre for a wide area thanks to its rural location. Kendal is affectionately referred to as "The Gateway to The Lakes".