Key Johnstone number features
Look like a Johnstone company with our Johnstone 01505 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Johnstone 01505 telephone numbers.
Johnstone 01505 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01505 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Johnstone number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Johnstone is a town in the council area of Renfrewshire and larger historic county of the same name in the west central Lowlands of Scotland. Johnstone lies three miles west of neighbouring Paisley and twelve miles west of the centre of the city of Glasgow. Johnstone was a planned community created in the latter half of the 18th century by the local Laird, George Ludovic Houston who held an estate in Johnstone, the remains of which are known as Johnstone Castle. Industrial development brought coal mining, thread-making and cotton weaving to Johnstone causing it to increase considerably in size, expanding out in the 1930s with a number of newly build residential areas which addressed the problem of population density in the historic area of Johnstone. Today Johnstone supports a small commercial centre and serves as a commuter settlement for Paisley and Glasgow.