Key Irvine number features
Look like an Irvine company with our Irvine 01294 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Irvine 01294 telephone numbers.
Irvine 01294 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01294 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer an Irvine number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Irvine is a new town in North Ayrshire, Scotland, United Kingdom, located on the coast of the Firth of Clyde. Irvine was once a haunt of Robert Burns, after whom two streets in the town are named: Burns Street and Burns Crescent. Part of modern Irvine contains the oldest continually inhabited village in Europe. Unlike most new towns which were either completely newly built or based around small villages, Irvine was already a sizeable town which had been a Royal Burgh since 1372. Irvine is situated in low lying Ayrshire overlooking Irvine Bay on the Firth of Clyde. Irvine is a coastal town and lies approximately 25 miles southwest of Glasgow. Most of the land in and around Irvine is very flat. Two rivers flow through Irvine, one being the River Irvine and the other being the Annick Water.