Key Inverurie number features
Look like an Inverurie company with our Inverurie 01467 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Inverurie 01467 telephone numbers.
Inverurie 01467 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01467 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer an Inverurie number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Inverurie is a Royal Burgh and town in Aberdeenshire, Scotland, approximately 16 miles north west of Aberdeen on the A96 road and is served by Inverurie railway station on the Aberdeen to Inverness Line. Inverurie is located in the valley of the River Don at the centre of Aberdeenshire and is known locally as the Capital of the Garioch. Inverurie sits between the River Don and the River Ury and is only 10 miles from the imposing hill of Bennachie. Inverurie town centre is triangular and is dominated by the grand Town Hall built in 1862. Inverurie is a thriving market town, now with a monthly Farmer's Market, with many small shops, businesses and services. Inverurie’s main industries other than service and commerce are agriculture and oil.