Key Inverness number features
Look like an Inverness company with our Inverness 01463 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Inverness 01463 telephone numbers.
Inverness 01463 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01463 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer an Inverness number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Inverness is a city in the Scottish Highlands. Inverness is the administrative centre for the Highland council area, and is regarded as the capital of the Highlands of Scotland. Inverness is one of Europe's fastest growing cities, with a quarter of the Highland population living in or around the city. Inverness is situated at the mouth of the River Ness (which flows from nearby Loch Ness) and at the southwestern extremity of the Moray Firth. Inverness lies at the end of the Great Glen with Loch Ness, Loch Ashie and Loch Duntelchaig to the west. Inverness' Caledonian Canal also runs through the Great Glen connecting Loch Ness, Loch Oich, and Loch Lochy. Most of the traditional industries of Inverness such as distilling have been replaced by high-tech businesses, such as the design and manufacture of diabetes diagnostic kits.