Key Huntingdon number features
Look like a Huntingdon company with our Huntingdon 01480 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Huntingdon 01480 telephone numbers.
Huntingdon 01480 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01480 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Huntingdon number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Huntingdon is a market town in Cambridgeshire, England. Huntingdon was chartered by King John in 1205. Huntingdon is the traditional county town of Huntingdonshire, and is currently the seat of the Huntingdonshire district council. Huntingdon is known as the birthplace of Oliver Cromwell. Huntingdon lies on the north bank of the River Great Ouse, opposite Godmanchester and close to the market town of St Ives in the east and the village of Brampton in the west. Huntingdon now incorporates the village of Hartford to the east, and the developing areas of Oxmoor, Stukeley Meadows and Hinchingbrooke to the north and west.