Key Hull number features
Look like a Hull company with our Hull 01482 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Hull 01482 telephone numbers.
Hull 01482 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01482 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Hull number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Kingston upon Hull, usually referred to as Hull, is a city and unitary authority area in the ceremonial county of the East Riding of Yorkshire, England. Hull stands on the River Hull at its junction with the Humber estuary, 25 miles inland from the North Sea. Renamed Kings town upon Hull by King Edward I in 1299, the town and city of Hull has served as market town, military supply port, trading hub, fishing and whaling centre, and industrial metropolis. Hull is unique in the UK in having had a municipally-owned telephone system from 1902. Hull has a large number of parks and green spaces. These include East Park, Pearson Park, Pickering Park and West Park. Hull is close to the Humber Bridge, which provides road links to destinations south of the Humber. It was built between 1972 and 1981, and at the time was the longest single-span suspension bridge in the world.