Key Huddersfield number features
Look like a Huddersfield company with our Huddersfield 01484 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Huddersfield 01484 telephone numbers.
Huddersfield 01484 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01484 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Huddersfield number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Huddersfield is a large market town within the Metropolitan Borough of Kirklees, in West Yorkshire, England, situated halfway between Leeds and Manchester. Huddersfield is near the confluence of the River Colne and the River Holme. Huddersfield is well known for its important role in the Industrial Revolution, the birthplace of rugby league and for being the birthplace of the late British Prime Minister Harold Wilson. Huddersfield today is a town of higher education, the media and sports. Huddersfield is home to the University of Huddersfield and the sixth form colleges Greenhead College, Kirklees College and Huddersfield New College. Huddersfield is a town of Victorian architecture. Huddersfield railway station is a Grade I listed building.