Key Hornsea number features
Look like a Hornsea company with our Hornsea 01964 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Hornsea 01964 telephone numbers.
Hornsea 01964 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01964 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Hornsea number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Hornsea is a small seaside resort, town and civil parish in the East Riding of Yorkshire, England at the eastern end of the Trans Pennine Trail. Hornsea has many coastal defences such as sea walls, groynes and beach nourishment. Despite these defences, Hornsea's primarily cliff-based shoreline is eroding at one of the fastest-known rates in Europe. Hornsea has a promenade with shops selling fish and chips, ice cream, bucket and spade sets and other traditional seaside paraphernalia. Hornsea Mere, a large lake and bird sanctuary, lies near the town and is popular for sailing. Hornsea Mere is a natural lake which was created by glacial movement during the Ice Age.