Key Honiton number features
Look like a Honiton company with our Honiton 01404 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Honiton 01404 telephone numbers.
Honiton 01404 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01404 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Honiton number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Honiton is a town and civil parish in East Devon, situated close to the River Otter, 17 miles north east of Exeter in the county of Devon. Honiton grew along the line of the Fosse Way, the ancient Roman road linking Exeter to Lincoln on which it was an important stopping point. Honiton became an important market town known for its lace making that was introduced by Flemish immigrants in the Elizabethan era. In the 17th century thousands of people produced lace by hand in their homes in Honiton and later in the 19th Century Queen Victoria had her wedding dress made of Honiton lace. Honiton also became known for its pottery. In the mid 18th century, Honiton was largely destroyed by fire.