Key Holsworthy number features
Look like a Holsworthy company with our Holsworthy 01409 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Holsworthy 01409 telephone numbers.
Holsworthy 01409 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01409 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Holsworthy number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Holsworthy is a market town in the north west of Devon, England. Holsworthy is situated near the county border with Cornwall, and is 9 miles from the coastal resort of Bude. Holsworthy is a historic market town with hundreds of years of history and is mentioned in the Domesday Book, as being part of the estate of Harold Godwinson. Holsworthy has occupied a hill top site since Saxon times. Holsworthy has a thriving outdoor Pannier Market every Wednesday, along with one of the largest livestock markets in South West England. The livestock market has been held on the same site in Holsworthy since 1905.