Key Holbeach number features
Look like a Holbeach company with our Holbeach 01406 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Holbeach 01406 telephone numbers.
Holbeach 01406 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01406 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Holbeach number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Holbeach is a fenland market town in the South Holland district of southern Lincolnshire, England. The Prime Meridian of the world passes through the west of Holbeach. Until the beginning of the 19th century, the sea came to within 2 miles of Holbeach and there were severe floods recorded in the 13th and 16th centuries. The land drainage programmes of the 18th and 19th centuries moved the coastline of The Wash to 9 miles away, leaving Holbeach surrounded by more than 23,000 acres of reclaimed fertile agricultural land. Much of Holbeach’s economy has been based on food processing and bulb growing. The United Kingdom's largest bulb supplier (Taylors Bulbs) is situated to the north of Holbeach and flour milling continues to this day at Barrington Mill.