Key Hay-On-Wye number features
Look like a Hay-On-Wye company with our Hay-On-Wye 01497 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Hay-On-Wye 01497 telephone numbers.
Hay-On-Wye 01497 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01497 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Hay-On-Wye number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Hay-on-Wye (Welsh: Y Gelli Gandryll), often described as "the town of books", is a small market town and community in Powys, Wales. Hay-on-Wye lies on the east bank of the River Wye and is within the Brecon Beacons National Park, just north of the Black Mountains. Hay-on-Wye is situated just within the Welsh side of the border with Herefordshire, England, which is defined by the Dulas Brook at this stretch. Hay-on-Wye is a destination for bibliophiles in the United Kingdom, with over thirty bookshops, many selling specialist and second-hand books. Since 1988, Hay-on-Wye has been the venue for a literary festival.