Key Haverhill number features
Look like a Haverhill company with our Haverhill 01440 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Haverhill 01440 telephone numbers.
Haverhill 01440 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01440 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Haverhill number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Haverhill is an industrial market town and civil parish in the county of Suffolk, England, next to the borders of Essex and Cambridgeshire. Haverhill lies 14 miles southeast of Cambridge and 45 miles north of central London. Haverhill town centre lies at the base of a gentle dip in the chalk hills of the Newmarket Ridge; running through Haverhill is the Stour Brook, which goes on to join the River Stour just outside the town. Rapid expansion of Haverhill over the last two decades means that the western edge of Haverhill now includes the hamlet of Hanchet End. The surrounding countryside largely consists of arable land. Haverhill's economy is dominated by industry, and a large industrial area on the southern side of Haverhill is home to a large number of manufacturing companies.