Key Haslemere number features
Look like a Haslemere company with our Haslemere 01428 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Haslemere 01428 telephone numbers.
Haslemere 01428 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01428 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Haslemere number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Haslemere is a town in Surrey, England, close to the border with both Hampshire and West Sussex. The major road between London and Portsmouth, the A3, lies to the west, and a branch of the River Wey to the south. Haslemere is approximately 12 miles south-west of Guildford. Haslemere is surrounded by hills, with Blackdown at 280m to the south and Gibbet Hill at 272m to the north. Haslemere is the most southerly town in Surrey. The High Street is wide because of its use as a Victorian cattle market, and is at the heart of Haslemere, with Haslemere Town Hall standing at its southern end.