Key Harthill number features
Look like a Harthill company with our Harthill 01501 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Harthill 01501 telephone numbers.
Harthill 01501 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01501 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Harthill number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Harthill is a rural village in North Lanarkshire in Scotland, on the border with the neighbouring county of West Lothian about halfway between Glasgow (21 miles) and Edinburgh (25 miles). Harthill lies on the River Almond about 2.5 miles west of the small town of Whitburn. The closest major towns to Harthill are Bathgate (6 miles) and Livingston (10 miles). Harthill is sometimes considered an isogloss, as it is around here that there is a distinct change from West Central Scots to East Central Scots. Harthill grew up as a result of the coal mining industries of North Lanarkshire, and some of the original old miners' homes remain. Polkemmet deep mine coal pit closed around the time of the last Miners strike in 1984.