Key Greenock number features
Look like a Greenock company with our Greenock 01475 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Greenock 01475 telephone numbers.
Greenock 01475 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01475 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Greenock number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Greenock is a town and administrative centre in the Inverclyde council area in United Kingdom, and a former burgh within the historic county of Renfrewshire, located in the west central Lowlands of Scotland. Greenock forms part of a contiguous urban area with Gourock to the west and Port Glasgow to the east. Greenock lies on the south bank of the Clyde at the "Tail of the Bank" where the River Clyde expands into the Firth of Clyde. Greenock's most noted son is the engineer James Watt. He is remembered in the name of the local college, at the library instituted in his memory, by the original James Watt Memorial College building on the site of his birth place in William Street, Greenock which incorporates a commemorative statue and by a much-loved pub.