Key Gravesend number features
Look like a Gravesend company with our Gravesend 01474 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Gravesend 01474 telephone numbers.
Gravesend 01474 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01474 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Gravesend number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Gravesend is a town in northwest Kent, England, on the south bank of the Thames, opposite Tilbury in Essex. Gravesend is the administrative town of the Borough of Gravesham and, because of its geographical position, has always had an important role to play in the history and communications of this part of England. Gravesend still retains today a strong link with the river. The opening of the Eurostar railway station at Ebbsfleet, the arrival of the High Speed service at Gravesend station itself and the fact that Gravesend lies within the Thames Gateway, add to the town's importance. In the past twenty years the economy of Gravesham has changed from being based on heavy industry to being more service-based. Gravesend today is a busy commercial town. Gravesend serves a large area as a shopping centre: there are several of the multiples here, and a good range of local shops.