Key Grantham number features
Look like a Grantham company with our Grantham 01476 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Grantham 01476 telephone numbers.
Grantham 01476 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01476 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Grantham number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Grantham is a market town within the South Kesteven district of Lincolnshire, England. Grantham bestrides the East Coast Main Line railway (London-Edinburgh), the historic A1 main north-south road, and the River Witham. Grantham is located approximately 26 miles south of the city of Lincoln, and approximately 24 miles east of Nottingham. Grantham is best known as the birthplace of former prime minister Margaret Thatcher, and the place where Isaac Newton went to school. The food-processing industry, along with Grantham Hospital, is currently the largest employer of Grantham's population. The main local landmark in Grantham is the parish church of St Wulfram's, which has the sixth highest spire (282 ft) among English churches.