Key Glossop number features
Look like a Glossop company with our Glossop 01457 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Glossop 01457 telephone numbers.
Glossop 01457 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01457 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Glossop number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Glossop is a market town within the Borough of High Peak in Derbyshire, England. Glossop lies on the Glossop Brook, a tributary of the River Etherow, about 15 miles east of the city of Manchester, 24 miles west of the city of Sheffield. Glossop uses the tagline "the gateway to the Peak District National Park". Architecturally the area is dominated by buildings constructed of the local sandstone. There remain two significant former cotton mills and the Dinting railway viaduct in Glossop. Close to the county borders of Greater Manchester, Glossop has transport links to Manchester, making the area popular for commuters. Glossop and the western area of High Peak fall within Greater Manchester's sphere of influence by way of some transport being provided by Transport for Greater Manchester.