Key Glastonbury number features
Look like a Glastonbury company with our Glastonbury 01458 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Glastonbury 01458 telephone numbers.
Glastonbury 01458 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01458 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Glastonbury number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Glastonbury is a small town in Somerset, England, situated at a dry point on the low lying Somerset Levels, 23 miles south of Bristol. The Glastonbury Festival, held in the nearby village of Pilton, takes its name from Glastonbury. Glastonbury is notable for myths and legends concerning Joseph of Arimathea, the Holy Grail and King Arthur. The walk up Glastonbury Tor to the distinctive tower at the summit (the partially restored remains of an old church) is rewarded by vistas of the mid-Somerset area, including the Levels which are drained marshland. Glastonbury was once an island and, in the winter, the surrounding moors are often flooded, giving that appearance once more.