Key Garstang number features
Look like a Garstang company with our Garstang 01995 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Garstang 01995 telephone numbers.
Garstang 01995 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01995 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Garstang number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Garstang is a town and civil parish within the Wyre borough of Lancashire, England. Garstang is ten miles north-northwest of the city of Preston and eleven miles south of Lancaster, and had a total resident population of 4,074 in 2001. Garstang celebrates an arts festival and an agricultural show every year in August. In April 2000, Garstang declared itself "the world's first Fairtrade Town", influencing many other towns, cities and counties around the United Kingdom to work towards the same goal. Lying on the River Wyre and the Lancaster Canal, Garstang is situated close to the A6 road, the M6 motorway, and the West Coast Main Line, between Lancaster and Preston. It lies on the eastern edge of the Fylde, and the Forest of Bowland is not far to the east.