Key Folkestone number features
Look like a Folkestone company with our Folkestone 01303 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Folkestone 01303 telephone numbers.
Folkestone 01303 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01303 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Folkestone number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Folkestone is the principal town in the Shepway District of Kent, England. Folkestone’s original site was in a valley in the sea cliffs and it developed through fishing and its closeness to the Continent as a landing place and trading port. The coming of the railways, the building of a ferry port, and its growing importance as a seaside resort all contributed to Folkestone’s growth. Currently Folkestone has the only sandy beach and coastal park within an hour of north London. Folkestone is located where the southern edge of the North Downs, escarpment meets the sea. In contrast to the white cliffs at Dover further to the east, the cliffs at Folkestone are composed of Greensand and Gault Clay. A small stream, the Pent Stream, cuts through the cliffs at this point, and provided the original haven for fishermen and cross-channel boats.