Key Fishguard number features
Look like a Fishguard company with our Fishguard 01348 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Fishguard 01348 telephone numbers.
Fishguard 01348 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01348 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Fishguard number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Fishguard is a coastal town in Pembrokeshire, south-west Wales. The town of Fishguard is divided into two parts, the main town of Fishguard and Lower Fishguard. Lower Fishguard is situated where the River Gwaun meets the sea in a deep valley. Lower Fishguard is a typical fishing village with a short tidal quay. The settlement stretches along the north slope of the valley. The main town contains the parish church, the High Street and most of the modern development, and lies upon the hill to the south of Lower Fishguard, to which it is joined by a steep and winding hill. The western part of Fishguard, facing Goodwick, grew up in the first decade of the 20th century with the development of the harbour.