Key Felixstowe number features
Look like a Felixstowe company with our Felixstowe 01394 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Felixstowe 01394 telephone numbers.
Felixstowe 01394 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01394 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Felixstowe number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Felixstowe is a seaside town on the North Sea coast of Suffolk, England. Felixstowe gives its name to the nearby Port of Felixstowe, which is the largest container port in the United Kingdom and is owned by Hutchinson Ports UK. Felixstowe is situated across the estuary of the River Orwell and the River Stour from Harwich in Essex. Landguard Fort is a scheduled ancient monument and visitor attraction with a nearby nature reserve. At the opposite end of Felixstowe is Felixstowe Ferry Golf Club which is amongst the oldest in the UK, having been established in 1881. Felixstowe has a recently refurbished sandy beach south from the pier, and a stoney beach north of the pier.