Key Faringdon number features
Look like a Faringdon company with our Faringdon 01367 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Faringdon 01367 telephone numbers.
Faringdon 01367 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01367 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Faringdon number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Faringdon is a market town in the Vale of White Horse, Oxfordshire, England. It is on the edge of the Thames Valley, between the River Thames and the Ridgeway. Faringdon is notable for the dyed pigeons at Faringdon House. The custom of dyeing pigeons was originally started by the eccentric Lord Berners. Around Faringdon, one can see a number of stone plaques with comments such as "Please do not throw stones at this notice" reflecting Lord Berners' ongoing influence on Faringdon. The Old Town Hall (formerly the Market Hall) dates from the late 17th century or early 18th century. It remains the centre of Faringdon and its focal point.