Key Falmouth number features
Look like a Falmouth company with our Falmouth 01326 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Falmouth 01326 telephone numbers.
Falmouth 01326 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01326 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Falmouth number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Falmouth is a town, civil parish and port on the River Fal on the south coast of Cornwall, England, United Kingdom. Falmouth is famous for its harbour. Together with Carrick Roads, Falmouth forms the third deepest natural harbour in the world, and the deepest in Western Europe. Falmouth is also famous for being the start or finish point of various round-the-world record-breaking voyages, such as those of Sir Francis Chichester and Dame Ellen MacArthur. While Falmouth's maritime activity has much declined from its heyday, the docks are still a major contributor to the town's economy. Falmouth is the largest port in Cornwall.