Key Falkirk number features
Look like a Falkirk company with our Falkirk 01324 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Falkirk 01324 telephone numbers.
Falkirk 01324 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01324 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Falkirk number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Falkirk is a town situated in the Central Lowlands of Scotland. Falkirk lies in the Forth Valley, almost equidistant between the two most populous cities of Scotland; 23.3 miles north-west of Edinburgh and 20.5 miles north-east of Glasgow. Falkirk lies at the junction of the Forth and Clyde Canal and the Union Canal, a location which proved pivotal to the growth of Falkirk as a centre of heavy industry during the Industrial Revolution. Attractions in and around Falkirk include the Falkirk Wheel, Callendar House and Park and remnants of the Antonine Wall. Soon to be a feature of Falkirk is the Falkirk Helix, a new recreational area with walk and cycle paths with the main attraction being a new boat lift and extension to the Forth and Clyde Canal.