Key Enniskillen number features
Look like an Enniskillen company with our Enniskillen 028 6641 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Enniskillen 028 6641 telephone numbers.
Enniskillen 028 6641 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 028 6641 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer an Enniskillen number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Enniskillen is a town in County Fermanagh, Northern Ireland. Enniskillen is located almost exactly in the centre of the county between the Upper and Lower sections of Lough Erne. Enniskillen’s oldest building is the Maguire's stone castle, built by Hugh the Hospitable who died in 1428. An earthwork, the Skonce on the lough shore, may be the remains of an earlier motte. In recent years, Enniskillen has hosted an array of international events, most notably, stages of the World Waterski World Cup annually from 2005 to 2007, at the Broadmeadow. Despite its success, Enniskillen was not chosen as a World Cup Stop for 2008. In January 2009, Enniskillen hosted the ceremonial start of Rally Ireland 2009, the first stage of the WRC FIA World Rally Championship 2009 Calendar.