Key Ely number features
Look like an Ely company with our Ely 01353 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Ely 01353 telephone numbers.
Ely 01353 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01353 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer an Ely number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Ely is a cathedral city in Cambridgeshire, England. Ely 14 miles north-northeast of Cambridge. Ely was for a long time informally considered to be a city by virtue of being the seat of a diocese. In 1974 the status was confirmed by Royal charter on the parish council of the successor parish to Ely Urban District. With a population of 15,102 in 2001, Ely is the second smallest city in England, excluding the City of London. Ely retains many historic buildings and winding shopping streets. Ely is on the River Great Ouse and was a significant port until the 18th century, when the Fens were drained and Ely ceased to be an island. The river is a popular boating area with a large marina.