Key Ellon number features
Look like an Ellon company with our Ellon 01358 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Ellon 01358 telephone numbers.
Ellon 01358 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01358 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer an Ellon number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Ellon is a town in Aberdeenshire, Scotland, approximately 16 miles north of Aberdeen, lying on the River Ythan which has one of the few undeveloped river estuaries on the Eastern coast of Scotland. Places of interest within Ellon include the ruins of Ellon Castle, surrounded by walls known as the Deer Dyke, and the Auld Brig, a Grade A listed bridge across the Ythan, built in 1793 and still in use as a pedestrian bridge. The Riverside Park in Ellon offers walkways alongside the Ythan, from which herons, salmon, trout and otters may be observed. Ellon has benefited from the North Sea oil demand, and is one of the main dormitory towns for Aberdeen. Ellon is part of the proposed Energetica corridor of development.