Key East Kilbride number features
Look like an East Kilbride company with our East Kilbride 01355 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our East Kilbride 01355 telephone numbers.
East Kilbride 01355 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01355 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer an East Kilbride number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
an East Kilbride
number? Why not consider...
East Kilbride is a large suburban town in the South Lanarkshire council area, in the West Central Lowlands of Scotland. Designated as Scotland's first new town in 1947, East Kilbride forms part of the Greater Glasgow conurbation. East Kilbride lies on high ground on the south side of the Cathkin Braes, about 8 miles southeast of Glasgow city centre and close to the boundary with East Renfrewshire. East Kilbride is enclosed by the White Cart River to the west and the Rotten Calder to the east, the latter flowing northwards to join the River Clyde near Cambuslang. This area was previously the site of the small and historic village of East Kilbride, prior to its post-war development. The modern East Kilbride serves both as a dormitory town for the city of Glasgow and maintains its own commercial centre.