Key Dursley number features
Look like a Dursley company with our Dursley 01453 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Dursley 01453 telephone numbers.
Dursley 01453 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01453 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Dursley number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Dursley is a market town in Gloucestershire, England. Dursley is under the North East flank of Stinchcombe Hill (part of the 'Cotswold Edge'), and about 6 km South East of the River Severn. Dursley is adjacent with Cam which, though a village, is a community of double the size. Dursley sits on the edge of the Cotswold escarpment where it drops off towards the Severn Vale and the River Severn. Dursley's main watercourse is the River Cam, and Dursley is surrounded by beautiful woodland and countryside. The Cotswold Way long distance trail passes through Dursley. Stinchcombe Hill provides a scenic backdrop to much of the town.