Key Dulverton number features
Look like a Dulverton company with our Dulverton 01398 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Dulverton 01398 telephone numbers.
Dulverton 01398 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01398 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Dulverton number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Dulverton is a town and civil parish in the heart of West Somerset, England, near the border with Devon. Dulverton is a popular tourist destination for exploring Exmoor, and is home to the Exmoor National Park Authority headquarters. Dulverton lies in the deep, wooded valley of the River Barle, at an ancient route convergence and river crossing. The river and the Barle Valley in Dulverton are both designated as biological Site of Special Scientific Interest. The river passes under the Tarr Steps a prehistoric clapper bridge possibly dating from 1000 BC. The other bridges over the Barle in Dulverton include the five span Barle Bridge which is medieval in origin.