Key Downham Market number features
Look like a Downham Market company with our Downham Market 01366 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Downham Market 01366 telephone numbers.
Downham Market 01366 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01366 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Downham Market number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
a Downham Market
number? Why not consider...
Downham Market is a town and civil parish in Norfolk, England. Downham Market lies on the edge of the Fens, on the River Great Ouse, some 20 km south of the town of King's Lynn, 60 km west of the city of Norwich and the same distance north of the city of Cambridge. Downham Market was an agricultural centre, developing as a market for the produce of the Fens with a bridge across the Ouse. During the Middle Ages, Downham Market was famed for its butter market and also hosted a notable horse fair. Notable buildings in Downham Market include its mediaeval parish church, dedicated to St Edmund, and Victorian clock tower, constructed in 1878.