Key Dover number features
Look like a Dover company with our Dover 01304 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Dover 01304 telephone numbers.
Dover 01304 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01304 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Dover number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Dover is a town and major ferry port in the home county of Kent, in South East England. Dover faces France across the narrowest part of the English Channel, and lies south-east of Canterbury; east of Kent's administrative capital Maidstone; and north-east along the coastline from Dungeness and Hastings. The surrounding chalk cliffs have become known as the White cliffs of Dover, and the narrow sea passage nearby - the Strait of Dover. Dover’s strategic position has been evident throughout its history: archaeological finds have revealed that Dover has always been a focus for peoples entering and leaving Britain. Services related to the Port of Dover provide a great deal of the town’s employment, as does tourism, although many of the former ferry services have declined.