Key Dorking number features
Look like a Dorking company with our Dorking 01306 Phone Numbers.
Ask about same day hook up of our Dorking 01306 telephone numbers.
Dorking 01306 Phone Number Costs
- One-off set up fee of £15.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of £5.00 + VAT
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the time you talk
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- Fully itemised billing
- No small print
- Discounts available for multiple 01306 numbers
Add To Shopping Basket
We also offer a Dorking number to mobile service
Thinking of buying
number? Why not consider...
Dorking is a historic market town at the foot of the North Downs approximately 25 miles south of London, in Surrey, England. Just north of Dorking the River Mole cuts a steep-sided valley through the North Downs. On the left bank is Denbies Vineyard, the largest vineyard in the UK. On the right bank is Box Hill, owned by the National Trust and Britain's first Country Park. The hill has been designated a Site of Special Scientific Interest, because of the large number of rare orchids, which grow there in the summer. The evolution of Dorking has been kind to the town centre. Much of the original character of Dorking survives, whilst accommodating businesses that serve the needs of the 21st century.